The second gif made me pee my pants with laughter. He looks like he’s being brainwashed and finally he goes, “Whoa! I’M LOVING THIS!” Just so funny.
Castle 5x14 “Reality Star Stuck”
Tamala Jones - 2013 - The 55th Grammy Awards
“Now take your clothes off, put them in your drawer and meet me in the bed…”
Quoting Jennifer Lawrence.
- Jennifer Lawrence: I'm excited to be seen as sexy, not slutty
- Jennifer Lawrence: My voice is a combination of Fergie and Jesus
- Jennifer Lawrence: I think I'd volunteer, have a meltdown on the train, and then lose within five minutes of the game.
- Jennifer Lawrence: Uhh, I ate french fries and slept in until 3.
- Jennifer Lawrence: I didn't really get too bruised up but I did give Josh a concussion by accident. I kicked him in the head...by accident. We were...like...playing boxing and then I went in for a death blow, which was PERFECTION... It was actually the perfect spot on his temple... But you know, I kicked, he swerved and then ended up with a concussion.... so I won. :)
- Jennifer Lawrence: When you get a promotion at your job you don't go 'That was too fast. Can I stay in the mailroom a while longer?' You take it.
- Jennifer Lawrence: I picked up an issue of Cosmopolitan the other day that had tips for job interviews, because I was like, 'I need to get better at interviews.' The article was basically about how to get someone not to hate you in 20 minutes. Every single thing they told you not to do, I was like, 'I do that every day.'
- Jennifer Lawrence: I hate saying, 'I like exercising.' I want to punch people who say that in the face. But it's nice being in shape for a movie, because they basically do it all for you. It's like, 'Here's your trainer. This is what you can eat. ... I don't diet. I do exercise! But I don't diet. You can't work when you're hungry, you know?
- Jennifer Lawrence: The first thing I ever acted in was my life. I have a very gross, competitive, horrible disease... I jumped out the back of the bus because everyone told me, I wouldn't... So I got off two weeks of homework for post-traumatic stress.
- Jennifer Lawrence: I'd like to direct at some point. But I don't know because 10 years ago I would have never imagined that I'd be here. So in 10 years from now, I might be running a rodeo.
- Jennifer Lawrence: There's just no imagination in Hollywood. I wanted to show people "Winter's Bone" for the performance, but it ended up having the opposite effect. People were like, no, she's not feminine, she's not sexual.
- Jennifer Lawrence: I don't work right up here (points to her brain)
- Jennifer Lawrence: I was a Harry Potter nerd. Pencils were wands. I was going to Hogwarts. The whole thing. You don’t understand what a nerd I am. I mean, if they remade them, I’d still go. Like, I’ve seen all of the originals, and that’s always going to be Harry. That’s always going to be Ron and Hermione. But if they did it again, I absolutely would go, because I want to see it all again.
- Jennifer Lawrence: There are actresses who build themselves, and then there are actresses who are built by others. I want to build myself.
- Jennifer Lawrence: [On her early acting experience] From 15 to 16 I sucked, because I had no idea what I was doing. Then I slowly stopped sucking
- Jennifer Lawrence: I have this feeling of protectiveness over characters I want to play. I worry about them - if someone else gets the part, I’m afraid they won’t do it right; they’ll make the character a victim or they’ll make her a villain or they’ll just get it wrong somehow. When I get like that, anything’s possible.
- Jennifer Lawrence: Real life isn't a straight-forward comedy. Bad things happen too and they're not funny, and then bad things happen and then they can be funny. When you're unhappy you don't go an entire time without laughing. You don't go your whole life without laughing. It's just life.
- Jennifer Lawrence: I always felt dumber than everybody else. I hated it. I hated being inside. I hated being behind a desk. School just kind of killed me.
- Jennifer Lawrence: I run like an idiot. I don't know what's wrong. My feet like curve in. I'm like pigeon footed.
- Jennifer Lawrence: Did I feel naked being naked? Yeah. Totally.
- Jennifer Lawrence: When I was playing Mystique in X-Men, I remember thinking, If I'm going to be naked in paint in front of the entire world, I'm going to look like a woman. I'm going to have curves and have boobs and have a butt. Because girls are going to look at that, and if I look like a scarecrow, they are going to think, Oh, that's normal. It's not normal. I'm just so sick of these young girls with diets. I remember when I was 13 and it was cool to pretend to have an eating disorder because there were rumors that Lindsay Lohan and Nicole Richie were anorexic. I thought it was crazy. I went home and told my mom, "Nobody's eating bread--I just had to finish everyone's burgers". I think it's really important for girls to have people to look up to and feel good about themselves.
- Jennifer Lawrence: I wanted to be a doctor when I was little, so I'm okay with blood and guts.
- Jennifer Lawrence: I dress like an old woman in real life. If you're having conversations with people, you don't want them to remember you as the girl with the tits. You want them to pay attention to what you're saying.
- Jennifer Lawrence: It’s so scary. And then I end up getting so nervous that I get like I am now. I get really hyper. So then I go in interviews and I’m like, ‘I’m like a chihuahua! I’m shaking and peeing!’ And then afterwards, I’m like, ‘I just talked about peeing on the red carpet.’”
- Jennifer Lawrence: I’m the fastest pee-er ever. I’m famous for it.
- Jennifer Lawrence: My nickname was ‘Catpiss Neverclean’, because I would show up with the same blood and dirt on from the day before because I was tired and I wanted to sleep. And ‘Catpiss’, because I peed in the woods….
- Jennifer Lawrence: I get photographers hiding in my bushes. We're way past autographs. We're into being stalked and followed.
- Jennifer Lawrence: I've always loved food too much to be a model.
- Jennifer Lawrence: If you have the opportunity to help, then you have a responsibility to do it. Do what is simply right because it is the right thing to do.
- Jennifer Lawrence: I wouldn't lie on television. I'm not a politician.... Don't clap! :P Because it makes it seem like I said something profound!
- Jennifer Lawrence: I want people to say, ‘I’m in a really bad mood, let’s go see a Jennifer Lawrence movie.
- Jennifer Lawrence (to Josh): Is your rash okay?
- Jennifer Lawrence: CAKE BALLS!
- Jennifer Lawrence: Don't you remember, MMM BOP?!
- Everyone else: Don't do drugs.